Bathurst Aquatic Centres friendly and approachable staff are always available to ensure that your experience is as easy as possible. Our Lifeguards and Instructors are all specially instructed to ensure that they make themselves available at all times to be of assistance where possible.
We also accept and encourage the use of Companion Cards. Click here for more information on NSW Companion Cards.
- Access Ramp for the Program Pool - allowing patrons to easily walk with guide rails into the water.
- 'Wet Wheelchair' available
- Beach entry or steps with rail into the Leisure pool
- Hoist - carefully lift you in and out of the 50 metre or 25 metre pool.
- Specific change rooms for disabled patrons and families fitted with duress alarms if you required emergency assistance.
Bathurst Aquatic Centre features a range of amenities to suit access requirement by special access patrons.
Disabled Change Rooms are provided. Large family change rooms are also separately available in the change area.
Please see reception when attending the centre for any assistance required.